MrSmiley ˸ )
VRChat Creator Snapshot

MrSmiley ˸ )

User ID: usr_42121394-b4b9-4d3b-9fe0-b5129103d0e6
Cached author info standalonewindows Joined 2022-05-27

No public bio is cached for this creator yet.

Avatars
8
Public
8
Private
0
Downloadable
8

Creator avatars

Search inside this creator's catalog, filter by visibility, or change the sort order.

Showing 8 result(s)
Honcho - Doors
Honcho - Doors
Author: MrSmiley ˸ )
ID: avtr_403e1df8-f0e1-4e32-8fe3-5626e08122eb
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
Honcho from Roblox Doors model by me hehe GET TO WORK‚ NOOWWǃǃǃǃǃǃ
Public
An Undeniably Canon Ennard
An Undeniably Canon Ennard
Author: MrSmiley ˸ )
ID: avtr_a536ec9e-8fe2-4873-9248-1542d339f814
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
AAAA HE'S FINALLY OUTǃǃǃǃ HE CAME OUT SO GOODǃǃ I Wish I could have given him toggles but here you goǃǃǃǃ If there are w
Public
Stylized Animatic
Stylized Animatic
Author: MrSmiley ˸ )
ID: avtr_3914af5c-a85c-4b17-8112-42baf30fbda9
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
Animatic belongs to GreenyFunny‚ design by @mx_nada_ on twitter‚ they make really good stuff make sure to check it outǃ
Public
C00lkidd
C00lkidd
Author: MrSmiley ˸ )
ID: avtr_ef3ff087-cbe2-4bff-b7e0-4362f5fb35eb
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
Design by @Nikkii_zo on twitter (or X) || "1'M TH3 C00LEST KIDD 4R0UNDǃ" (NOT FORSAKEN C00LKIDD‚ I REPEAT‚ THIS IS NOT F
Public
Stylized JX1DX1
Stylized JX1DX1
Author: MrSmiley ˸ )
ID: avtr_97909b9c-146b-4bb2-b014-5addc0ba1c5b
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
I made this at 2 AM don't ask me what the inspiration was i don't fucking know․
Public
Stylized Curious Light
Stylized Curious Light
Author: MrSmiley ˸ )
ID: avtr_bc972f38-8002-49fb-a671-513c5ce4aa38
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
this shit has taken me like over a month to work on christ‚ I really‚ really‚ REALLY․ Hope you all enjoy it ^^
Public
Partygoerǃ
Partygoerǃ
Author: MrSmiley ˸ )
ID: avtr_d7611ef4-fd81-4a74-a6de-096ab434a7f5
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
My lil stylized goobber guy man (based him off of a recroom build)
Public
An Undeniably Canon Spring Bonnie
An Undeniably Canon Spring Bonnie
Author: MrSmiley ˸ )
ID: avtr_391799cc-4a6e-4048-a175-2ef2c7b89dad
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
"Hey can I borrow $5?" "yeah sure" He has a few weight painting issues but i've had to reupload this over 5 times now‚ a
Public
Page 1 of 1