BeYourOwnPet
VRChat Creator Snapshot

BeYourOwnPet

User ID: usr_c553af1c-b790-4c9d-97a1-18d3cf158ff1
Live VRChat profile android Joined 2024-10-27

ʚ ︶︶" Do you know the way out? "

No public bio is cached for this creator yet.

Avatars
74
Public
63
Private
11
Downloadable
42

Creator avatars

Search inside this creator's catalog, filter by visibility, or change the sort order.

Showing 74 result(s)
I AM DELILAH‚ UR IN MY SCHOOL‚‚‚ I TEACH TOONS HERE‚‚ WITH MY ICHOR‚‚‚
I AM DELILAH‚ UR IN MY SCHOOL‚‚‚ I TEACH TOONS HERE‚‚ WITH MY ICHOR‚‚‚
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_dc39f974-435b-489a-92c5-fdeda06091b4
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
" Redesign your logo‚ we know what were doing․ We are here to help you․ Everythings connected․ " - INSPO TO MAKE TS BY F
Public
Gourdy ǃǃ
Gourdy ǃǃ
Author: VeeScout
ID: avtr_47eca416-5afa-45d5-b5f0-01d480327e19
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
" Look up to the toons that are stronger‚ I'm better keeping everything inside a little longer․ " - GOURDY MY BABYǃǃǃǃ L
Public
TWISTED BASSIE ǃǃ
TWISTED BASSIE ǃǃ
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_8ce88bf1-1f2d-4ba2-bf5a-b4b43fde35fa
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
" BUT SOMEDAY I'LL BE PERFECT AND MAKE UP FOR IT ALLǃ " - twister bassie yes BANNER BY @HAYLEYCOPTER⁄AUSTINDROOLS
Public
SHANNON‚ GO BACK TO YOUR BED․․․
SHANNON‚ GO BACK TO YOUR BED․․․
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_20fbdfa4-5b19-4755-ab89-81eda5fd0697
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
shannon mendez the REAL SHELLY TOON HANDLER WHOAAA - INSPO BY PRAWNSTELLATION
Private
Sam mc․․․LAUGHIINGNGNNG HAHAHHAHA
Sam mc․․․LAUGHIINGNGNNG HAHAHHAHA
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_5734757f-cd0e-4efa-8d18-b2565799ddd2
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
fuh my fat chungus life․․․ sigh․․․ I HATE SAMMMMMMMMM GAAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH - INSPO BY PRAWNSTELLATION
Public
$craps ǃǃ [Dandy's Block]
$craps ǃǃ [Dandy's Block]
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_f3a2686c-dcfb-4dbe-a959-32500fe78f9f
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
THIS IS NOT MINEE TS IS FROM A AU FROM @B1ank ON TIKTOKǃǃǃǃǃǃǃǃ THE THUMBNAIL IS ALSO NOT MINE ITS BY @ChocolateTheiff O
Public
Boobette ǃǃ
Boobette ǃǃ
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_6038cb9a-54ed-4fb0-b20a-b953f6916b46
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
" Ughǃǃ WHAT WAS I THINKINGǃ?ǃ?ǃ? I can't fix this Christmas‚ quick enoughǃ All this stuff is just to much‚ for a little
Public
eclip part 2 yay
eclip part 2 yay
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_ef57a127-f23e-4577-ad72-f9f734b99327
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
" On all fours‚ like a wolfǃ I run around the townǃ in the darkness of the night‚ I may hunt you downǃ " - i hate my old
Public
yatta prt 2ǃǃ
yatta prt 2ǃǃ
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_3651efca-5620-4ced-99f7-cd9bacd52b68
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
" Lunch time is‚ just not fairǃ hot dog mustard in your hairǃ Sucks for the janitorǃǃ Fight onǃ " - I hated my old yatta
Public
twistted boobette hmm
twistted boobette hmm
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_de32ffe2-17fc-4f47-9c34-48cc7422af90
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
"The tables empty․ I THINK THEY WANNA PLAYǃ " - boobette yes uhh her eyeball out THUMBNAIL CREDITS TO @sillyhayleyy⁄sill
Public
yet․․ ANOTHER SHELLY AVATARǃǃ
yet․․ ANOTHER SHELLY AVATARǃǃ
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_64e4d347-668b-4536-974b-6327cbb8b8e2
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
" Oh‚ Iǃ I'll never lieǃ I'll never steal or cheat or gamble or drink or․․ DIEǃ I've never breathed a thing that got me
Public
Blottastic woohoo
Blottastic woohoo
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_9879da5a-59d4-40d4-99e4-ba3b8d3030d7
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
" What's your real name? No more questions․ " - i wanted to try something out≺⁄3 CHARLIE BEFORE U EVEN START W THE IBIS
Public
STYLIZED YATTA ǃǃ
STYLIZED YATTA ǃǃ
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_f02eecb0-dc57-47ff-b4b9-64f999a5b573
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
" LUNCH TIME IS‚ JUST NOT FAIRǃǃ HOT DOG‚ MUSTARD‚ IN YOUR HAIR․ SUCKS FOR THE JANITORǃǃ FIGHT ONǃǃ FIGHT ONǃǃ FOOD FIGH
Private
Silent Shart Cookie
Silent Shart Cookie
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_b07eabe1-31aa-41b6-a39f-61d7f41ac9fb
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
" That son of a b-ǃ The roach of a man‚ he threw his gun․ And changed my plans‚ from livin' life easy to a life behind c
Public
Teagan․․․ BUT STYLIZEDǃǃ
Teagan․․․ BUT STYLIZEDǃǃ
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_17883e44-c50b-4b72-b25f-05d02d62d090
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
" Money‚ Money‚ Moneyǃ Must be funny‚ in a rich mans worldǃ " - after 78 ppl voting for teagan here u go‚‚‚
Public
FARTICUS FARTCIFER
FARTICUS FARTCIFER
Author: VeeScout
ID: avtr_60f0043a-14e2-44c7-8a13-1051bd7a6a0e
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
i hate dandy ˸D
Private
RAVE GIGI ǃǃ
RAVE GIGI ǃǃ
Author: VeeScout
ID: avtr_423c77f2-4917-4c08-a9c1-4628c984575c
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
This is server only‚‚ if u got this avatar anywhere but SCOUTS SERVER․ I will make this avatar private․
Public
Ginger but․․ STYLIZED GUHHǃǃ
Ginger but․․ STYLIZED GUHHǃǃ
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_d9bbe861-f2a9-4bb5-bb4f-92556eed606d
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
she probably is a laufey fan ngl i have no song rec for this woman hahahaha design was based off of Zims Ginger i saw on
Public
Bobette but STYLIZED?ǃ?ǃ
Bobette but STYLIZED?ǃ?ǃ
Author: VeeScout
ID: avtr_ca1d3728-6d01-4bab-afed-aa95517a28fd
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
" THE CHRISTMAS KIDS‚ WERE NOTHING BUT A GIFT․ " - dude I can't wait to get her․․ shes so silly․․․
Private
Connie ACTUALLY STYLIZED ǃǃ
Connie ACTUALLY STYLIZED ǃǃ
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_f81dce32-139c-4bc6-aa86-f44b1ad27c32
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
" Another door‚ Another Question․․" - ahh connie․ THIS MATCHES WITH SOULVESTER CUZ WHO DOESNT LOVE THE GHOST SIBLINGSǃǃ
Public
Eclipseǃǃ (Semi-Stylized)
Eclipseǃǃ (Semi-Stylized)
Author: VeeScout
ID: avtr_4cf4be07-786f-4a68-b0d2-cdb750c2e48c
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
I LOVE MAKING MODELS BETTER RAAHHHHHH she was kinda rushed but who cares shes pretttyyyyyyyyyyy
Private
REDESIGNED BLACK SAPPHIRE ǃǃ
REDESIGNED BLACK SAPPHIRE ǃǃ
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_40174321-e6b5-4f8d-acae-d630d1c9f54f
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
"My dear little girl‚ what's the rush? How about supper‚ just the two of us?" - THE MATCHING REDESIGN SILVERBELL IS OUT
Public
Bringer Of Eternal Happiness․(Eternal Sugar․)
Bringer Of Eternal Happiness․(Eternal Sugar․)
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_e4b765f3-6804-4171-8fee-ec5fefee4e03
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
" You can ask the flowers‚ I sit for hoursǃ Telling all the blue birds‚ the bill and coo birds․ Pretty little baby‚ I'm
Public
BURNT CHEEZIT COOKIE
BURNT CHEEZIT COOKIE
Author: BeYourOwnPet
ID: avtr_bbc6a481-cc8d-452c-b20f-a3fe806899c2
Views: ...
Downloads: ...
BURNT CHEESE SUCKS HE STINKS UP THE WHOLE GOLDEN CHEESE KINGDOM WITH HIS STENCH AND UTTER FILTH․ THATS RIGHT I'M TALKING
Public
Page 2 of 2 Prev